- Born in Gabrovo in Bulgaria 1970
- Keynote Speaker and Executive Coach.
- Senior Manager with 20 years international experience
- Has Led Virtual Teams – 100+ people in Western & Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Bulgarian Senior Champion in Javelin & Discus
- Charity – Supporter of Young Talent
- Lives with his 5 daughters and wife in Hamburg, Germany.
- Speaks 5 languages – English, German, Bulgarian, Russian, Hungarian
Master of Mathematics
Then he fell in love with Mathematics: And here follows numerous Mathematical Olympics; a research thesis on the centre of Gravity, enrollment in the Faculty of Mathematics in the Sofia University – where he graduated as Master of Mathematics with his diploma thesis “Controlling a Satellite gyrostat with minimum energy”. Since graduation Peter has dedicated himself to international business.
In diverse Management roles Peter has managed large projects and departments – transforming their organization and IT landscapes, including establishing IT Shared Services for British American Tobacco. In his 20 years of international experience Peter has led Virtual Teams of 100+ people – spread across Eastern and Western Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and Africa – and delivered outstanding business results. The Virtual Teams led by Peter have won a number of corporate awards.
Father of 5 daughters he admits he failed in gender diversity at home but is a passionate advocate of Diversity in the business world.
As a senior athlete Peter is multiple Bulgarian senior champion in javelin and discus throw. He returned in mid life to his athletic passion in university days – and managed to beat his personal best at the age of 42.
Peter speaks 5 languages and loves meeting new people and exploring new cultures.
In his Charity activities Peter supports Young Talent – mainly Bulgarian athletes. He plans to extend this support to young talented mathematicians.
Peter speaks at internal corporate business meetings as a Keynote Speaker as well as at public conferences, congresses and fairs.
As an Executive Coach – Peter helps Managers harness the Power of their Virtual Teams.